Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
- Item number: 900203
You finally want an apron that fits perfectly? Are you looking for a fashionable cooking apron for men? You love the look of leather and are into classic design? Then our leather apron is the right choice for you!
To get the best fit, the first thing you need to do is choose your size. We offer our cooking apron in three different sizes (S,M,L). Thanks to the specially designed strap system, the cooking apron is quick to put on and distributes the weight evenly on the shoulders and back. In contrast to many other aprons on the market, the sensitive neck is relieved in this way. Of course, the straps can also be individually adjusted and adapted.
As for the color, you can choose between cognac and brown leather. Our aprons are handmade by a small manufactory from southern Germany. Of course, only the highest quality materials are used, that robust leather comes from Germany. With the pockets on the front of the apron you have the most important cooking utensils always at hand.
For grill masters, hobby cooks, bakers, professionals or star chefs - for all who care about good food!
- Perfect for grilling! Easy to clean by wiping with a damp cloth. The apron is of course equally suitable for ladies.
- The cooking apron made of durable leather is handmade in Germany
- Better weight distribution! The special carrier system of our cooking apron distributes the weight evenly, no neck strap on the neck
- Practical details and slide-in pockets offer additional storage space
- Three different unisex sizes (S, M, L) for optimal fit, also the straps are adjustable
- For even better adjustment, the apron comes with two extenders (10 cm each)
How to find your apron size:
You will need these measurements:
Body size (measurement 1 in the sketch)
How long and wide is the apron?
The overall length and width also vary depending on the size. It is best to compare the measurements with an apron that
fits you well.
S = size 0: length: 81 cm, width: 64 cm
M = Size 1: Length: 87 cm; Width: 72 cm
L = Size 2: Length: 93 cm; Width: 80 cm
Fit properly: How should the apron fit?
In order for your cooking apron to fit perfectly, you should adjust the strap system correctly once. After that, you did not need to open the buckles to put it on and take it off, but only the push buttons on the side. It is best to have a second person help you adjust the straps.
This is what you should pay attention to when adjusting the fit: